About getting older:
- I finally understand the need for Sunday afternoon naps.
- I finally take Sunday afternoon naps.
- There was this other thing that I thought of in the car on my drive to work but I can’t remember what it is now.
- But it was awesome and eloquent, I remember that.
- My friend, who is 10 years older than me, has given me a birthday present.
- My birthday is in June.
- Maybe I should open my present now in case I don’t make it to June.
- My home is spider mecca.
- I am a spider magnet.
- I am thinking of changing my name to Miss Muffet.
- He Man never spots the spiders.
- Meanwhile a dream catcher scared the crap out of me on the weekend on account of it being spider coloured.
- He Man insists on capturing the spiders and setting them free outside.
- If it were up to me they would die but as I am too scared to get close enough to give them a good whack with a shoe they get to live.
About World of Warcraft:
- My addiction is back in full swing.
- Heck I am even reading the Warcraft Archive.
- I kill A LOT of spiders in WoW.
- Even when I don’t have a quest to do so.
- Having a place to go where death is not permanent, where I am a healer, where I am strong and powerful, where I make a difference – this place makes everything else bearable.